jeudi 7 août 2014

Rainy July





01/07/14

First shooting of the month. 



Some details in my room. 





My mum took this photo while I was fixing my camera to shoot my outit.
There was a bunch of kids starring at me as if I was doing something extraordinary -my mum works with children so they are always home :)




03/07/14



Sourires d'enfeeeer ! 





Marine resting after the shooting.

 ▼





05/07/14


 I went to town to see my family and one of my little cousin gave me this little bouquet -
while he gave Marine a giant bouquet, haha.





06/07/14



09/07/14

Laurielle très fière sur son vélo qu'elle n'avait pas sorti depuis six ans.




Le Jardin de Kofu, à Pau.



 ▼

10/07/14

My bestfriend of all the time -the very first Laura in my life ;)
♥♥♥



11/07/14

Wakin' up...



12/07/14

Delightful moment with my mum



03/07/14

(again - looks like I was quite inspired on that day)





Morning inspo.


Late night inspo.



17/06/14

Séance photo au Parc de Majolan... à venir prochainement sur le blog ;)



This place is magic, like a fairy tale setting.







Place de la Victoire, Bordeaux.



Trouvez le petit train caché sur l'image... ;)

Have you seen the little train hiden on the picture..?



Bisous bisous !


4 commentaires:

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx